Society & Community

BY ARONA MASKIL  JANUARY 8, 2018 

The dream of relocation is possible and can be successful, but there are various pitfalls you should know about and avoid.

Arona Maskil  13.10.17

Op-ed: Many young professionals working in startup dream of their company making an exit. But alongside the great promise of a future for the company, the exit could also lead to organizational changes the employees would have to face. These are the challenges startup companies must prepare for.

ARONA MASKIL  JULY 18, 2017

Even if we assume that Israel and the US are 90% culturally similar, that remaining 10% may, precisely because it is so relatively small, become a source of problems and misunderstandings, and may even undermine the establishment of business relations and closure of deals with our American counterparts. This phenomenon is called “the danger of similarity.”

12/2/2016 Andrew Pilecki, Phillip L. Hammack

It would be best to recognize the limits to contact and perhaps find ways to motivate individuals to work toward the mutual interest of both Israelis and Palestinians.

By ELI COOK 07/01/2015

Earlier this month, Bank of Israel Chair Karnit Flug warned that Israel’s economic future was in grave danger due to one singular problem – productivity

1 2 3